Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tuesday



Today we went to Audrey's tap/ballet/jazz class. She is going to be doing 2 dances for her recital at this studio - one tap and one jazz - in less than a month. She is ready. She's a joy to watch dance!


After dance and lunch I had the opportunity to help my friend Kim Cardon by taking her two oldest, Dallin and Hailey, for the day while she ran errands with her newborn baby. I feel so happy when others let me serve them. I remember how many helped me when I had my babies - especially my 3rd (that being the hardest for most mothers) and I am so appreciative when I can do the same to others!




The Cardon kids loved saying "hi" to Kaden. He didn't mind one bit!




I think it's funny how (most?) kids have to put a finger in or on their mouth when they're watcing the t.v. These 3 sure had to today!




When we got outside, Kyle thought he should push his "little sister" as he called her (she's almost a year older than him) in the stroller.





And then my little 10 month old thought it would be fun to stand on the grass!

4 comments:

A.Pandina said...

Your kids are so cute! It looks like you all had a fun day together.

Lynette said...

You're kids really are adorable! It cracks me up how much Audrey seams to be just like you! So is your little baby trying to walk yet? He looked so good standing all by himself.

Nettie! said...

He's taken some steps here and there and will randomly stand for up to half a minute sometimes! Aaaaaa!!

janeen said...

good job Kaden!