Friday, April 27, 2007

Flashback Friday and 04/27/2007


This is a video of Audrey at Kevin's Grandma's house in February!
Audrey got to bring home her newly - out of it's chrysalis - butterfly she named "Pilly" today! Her and her preschool class each got a caterpillar and got to watch the whole process of them changing!!

Pilly up close! How cute!!

I had to show this - yesterday I chalked the kids names - Kaden kept crawling on his and then I had this idea.

Today when we went outside I got the littlest bike out and put Kaden on it!

Look mom, no hands! He was jumping on it like he was on a horse!!

Playing outside = BATHTIME! My kids all have always loved taking baths.

Audrey was hiding behind the curtain being the "fairy godmother." She kept saying "just touch the bubbles when you need me!"

The babies always start out with more hair in the back and on the side than the front. Can we say mullets?!

Kyle wanted to feed Kaden tonight before bed!

3 comments:

Kellie said...

They are so cute! You have the best ideas! I can't believe that Kaden is able to play on a bike! I haven't even tried Ian on one yet! We love you & can't wait to see you! <3 Paul, Kellie, Ian, & Isaac

Liza Jane said...

That's great that Audrey is in preschool - I didn't know that. I'm sure she's so excited to be heading off to kindergarton in the fall!

janeen said...

your kids are too cute!