Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring Break 2010 - St. George, UT


Beautiful scenery on the way!


Kaden is always so cute to take a peak back at!



Everyone was so glad to get there to WARM weather!


Kaden excited to go to the park!



PARADISE PARK!











I got to meet up with my Rick's college roommate at a local DINOSAUR MUSEUM! Here's a picture of all our kids together. (She happened to be visiting from CO the same time we were!)



A LIZARD!


Jamie, my old roommate and me at a park.



SWIM TIME!



Brigham Young's House.


Kaden was a little tired.


St. George Temple.





Kyle took this picture of me!



Kaden had to give in to his fatigue.



Pioneer names at Snow Canyon.













More swim time!








A beautiful hike at Red Cliffs!








It was a wonderful trip!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Long time coming, but glad to see the updates. Love, MOM

Heather said...

Fun! Kenny and I are headed to Southern UT for a week next month. Yea for warm weather! Too bad we have to kebabs home to find it...

Heather said...

That previous comment makes no sense! Stupid auto spell check. I don't even remember what I wanted to say...how about....too bad we have to leave home to find it.


Better! :)